The College of Agricultural Sciences (CAS) Library Aiyetoro was opened to readers on the 7th January, 2004. The Library serves the following departments:
- Animal Production with fisheries Management
- Crop Production with Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Home and Hotel Management
- Agric Economics and Farm Management including Cooperative and Business Management
- Extension and Rural Sociology.
The Main Library with the Serials Section has seating capacity of 126 and 15 users respectively. The Library Annex which houses past projects seats 60 users. The holdings are made up of 2,718 volumes of books, 1,162 serials and 772 volumes of past projects.